FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ORDERING, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
(1) All services supplied or goods purchased from us are subject to these terms and conditions.
(2) All orders are subject to availability.
(3) We aim to keep items in stock at all times, however there may be rare instances when the items are unavailable therefore it will not be possible to order any item that is not in stock. You will be offered a replacement or a refund.
(4) For custom orders, we will do our best to ensure we meet your criteria and work in the spirit of your personal requests. As these are interpretations, senarios and customising, we reserve the right to amend the custom order.
(5) All custom orders are provided for solely for personal use and for no other purposes including but not limited to commercial use, sharing or re-publication. Model Releases will not under any circumstances be provided.
(6) We reserve the right to place custom images onto the website www.TanyaTate.com. We reserve the right to place custom movies onto the website www.TanyaTate.com no earlier than 3 months after the date the footage was shot.
(7) How long will you take to dispatch my order?
Your order will be dispatched within 2-5 business days. If for some reason we are unable to dispatch within this time we will inform you by email. Custom orders may occasionally take longer and will depend on Tanya’s availability to create your custom order.
(8) How will my package be sent?
Your package will be sent from US in plain discreet packaging marked for the addressee. Our name and contact details may be displayed on the outside of the packaging. For Customs declarations and as required by certain carriers a basic description of the contents maybe displayed on the outside in small wording.
(10) How long will my package take to ship?
For US deliveries, one shipped expected delivery of small package is 1-3 days, expected delivery of parcel post is 2-9 days. If you require a faster delivery date we can arrange this at an additional charge. For all orders being shipped outside of US expected date of delivery varies by destination.
(11) What countries do you ship to and what is the cost?
We are able to ship to most countries serviced by USPS, subject to cleared payment. For debit and credit cards the delivery address must be the address the card is registered to.
(12) Does my order come with a tracking number?
All items, excluding 8×10, stickers and key chains, are sent using Certified Mail or Registered Mail postal service. This will include a tracking number and will require a signature on delivery.
(13) Is my package insured against loss?
All packages are sent using Certified Mail or Registered Mail postal service, this does not include insurance. If you wish to obtain cover against loss Contact Us to arrange the additional insurance.
(14) Will I have to pay any Customs charges for goods delivered?
It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods on all packages sent outside US. Shipments sent to these destinations may be subject to import duty, tax and customs clearance charges. Unfortunately we do not have any control over these charges. The addressee must pay for all additional charges.
(15) What is the delivery cost?
Delivery cost varies depending on weight. This will be calculated during checkout.
PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
(1) The Price of the Goods shall be the price quoted on the Web Site at the time your order is accepted. We try to ensure that all details including prices are displayed accurately and are to date. Obviously prices may vary from time to time so please make sure you check all the relevant details before you place an order with us as prices may have altered since you last visited our site.
(3) We can also accept cash by secure post, money order, cashiers cheque payable to ‘Sugar Bear Media’, or direct in US business bank account. We only accept US dollars as currency. Goods can only be released and membership can only be started once cleared payment funds are received.
(4) Address for payments Tanya Tate, 4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #250, Valley Village, CA, US 91607.
(5) If you wish to send us any messages or make any changes to your order this can be done by using our Contact Us page. Please be sure to quote your name, telephone number, date of order, total amount due and your email address with all correspondence.
(6) We reserve the right to not issue partial refunds on monthly subscriptions.
(7) If you have any questions relating to your payment primary payment processor click here to contact CC Bill.
(8) All prices are exclusive of tax and if applicable this shall be charged by us and shall be payable by you at the appropriate rate.
(9) If you have any questions regarding payment and security use the Contact Us page.
(10) These terms of sale are subject to change without notice and are correct at time of writing.
(1) All orders customized for the consumer and received as ordered. We do not allow exchanges or returns for credit or refunds on custom orders.
(2) If you find the item to be defective, please Contact Us within 7 days of delivery to advise us of the problem. We will give you a reference number that must be quoted with your returned item. You will also need to enclose your packing slip with the returned package. We need to receive your item back within 7 days of your delivery date. We do not cover shipping costs for returns, the customer is responsible.
(3) Once we have received the faulty item we may need to turn the item back to the manufacturer for inspection. Once we have confirmation that the product is faulty then we can arrange for a replacement or a refund. The decision as to whether an item is faulty is at the discretion of the company and will be refunded within 30 days.
(4) We cannot accept liability for any returns that are posted but not received. We are unable to cover the cost of any returns for cancelled items. If the cancelled goods fail to be returned, we will seek to claim full recovery of the value of the goods plus additional administration charges to cover the direct costs of recovery.
(5) If the fault is not reported within a reasonable time, we reserve the right to refuse a full refund and offer pro rata compensation.
(6) We reserve the right to occasionally vary the item slightly from its picture or description. Please be aware that different monitor resolution settings and the age of your monitor may affect the brightness and colour of the item picture.
(7) To comply with Tangible Goods Policies we must state that all goods that are used are properly cleaned before shipment.
(8) The address for returns is: Tanya Tate, 4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd #250, Valley Village, CA, US 91607